As the name implies, this class focuses on achieving success with the contingent sale. You will learn how to structure your contract for success. The following questions will be answered:
- How does a contingency differ from other conditions?
- Why must I counter ALL contingent offers?
- What are the elements of a condition?
- How can I write a “foolproof” condition?
- What are the time frames, and how do they work “together”?
- How does the bump clause work?
- Why is the “Second Buyer Addendum” a “must use” form for second buyers?
- When should the inspection be completed?
N.W.M.L.S. Forms 22b, 44, 46, 39, 90K, 90L, the process, bumps, and responses are all covered.